All items can be found here
The art was interesting and truly inspiring, I cannot wait for my next trip.
(Last photograph is a peek at a recent gift I'll be blogging about soon!)
Today I went to a Kilo vintage sale, £1 entry and then you pay per kilo of clothes (also get a cute stamp on entry). I found some lovely pieces for autumn, mostly to wear with black jeans and boots ALTHOUGH I didn't try on some of the items and 'oversized' would be an understatement and they're simply just too big.
So.. I'll be photographing and posting about them then putting them up on ebay in the following week (if anyone's interested keep an eye out).
Luckily my favourite grey flannel shirt fits like a dream (above)!
1. My boyfriend came to visit, which equals unnecessary lift selfies
2. Cute pigeon came into a cafe in South Kensington
3. New keyring for my halls key, miniature Celine bag!
4. Trainers have become my new best friend- so much walking
5. Make shift desk bed, doesn't look it, but very comfy
6. Pitfield cafe
7. London Bridge drinks
8. Today, first lecture on the Oxford Street campus. (White leather jacket has finally made another appearance!)
9. A postcard I picked up from a trip to the British Museum last week
A few photos from my time in London so far, I'm going to try and be more snap happy with my camera. Starting to feel like an actual Uni student now I have more lectures to go to. I've just been given a group project which I'm really looking forward to starting- seems to be going well so far!