It's my birthday in just under a month away (August 19th to be specific!) and there's a few things I've been lusting after for a while now, thought I would share!
1. This is actually a swimsuit by Marysia, but I'm dying to get my hands on this Asos dupe.
2. Monica Vinader 'mini siren bezel' pendant. Being my favourite jewellery brand this £60 pendant is a great keepsake.
3. Diptyque candles are always a must! (and from net-a-porter they come beautifully packaged)
4. ACNE 'canada wool' scarf, wanted this for about a year now.. *heart eye emoji*
5. Asos minimal mesh watch, a smart alternative to my all black watch I wear everyday.
6. Topshop 'raw edge sock boot', I've put these back on the shelf many times as I just couldn't justify another pair of boots but birthdays are special occasions ay?
7. Zara 'contrasting tote, in taupe', this bag is only £19.99 but has all the Mansur Gabriel vibes.
8. Asos culotte jumpsuit, this is THE perfect jumpsuit for me; cami top, wide leg and a simple waist detail.
I love birthday gifts that are pieces that you love but don't need or feel are a waste of money, if that makes any sense? For example a £40 candle has almost no purpose, but opening that net-a-porter box to find a luxury candle is a great feeling! Maybe it sounds spoilt.. but it's something I love to do for other people too, it makes a birthday extra special.
Hope you have a fab week!