1. Although I’ve lived in Winchester for years I’m actually a northerner, I’m originally from Liverpool but sadly lost most of my accent (but not the sense of humour heh heh).
2. I have a super smart black lab called Pig, we adopted her off a lady who couldn’t look after her anymore. She was enormously overweight and her real name is actually Cassie, we kept the name as she was 18 months when we got her (a little too old to change), but due to her very greedy nature she goes by Pig too haha!
3. I’m a horror junkie, both films and books, I’m totally obsessed. Silent Hill has always been one of my faves, but The Babadook, The Blair Witch Project & Pans Labyrinth are also in my top 5.
4. I’ve recently moved in with my boyfriend into his flat in Southampton, we’ve been together 2 years now. Surprisingly as much as I nag him for not managing to get his dirty clothes in the wash basket, we never argue. I think we’ve had about 2 arguments since we’ve been together. This is totally down to him being such a genuinely nice and chilled guy.
5. I’m a massive introvert. I love my own company and I don’t think i’ve ever felt ‘lonely’ being on my own. Blogging is such a great way for us introverts to connect with other cool blogging gals and boys without being completely overwhelmed.
6. I can play the piano. Weirdly I come from a pretty musical family, myself, my parents and siblings can all play at least one instrument.
7. I have an enormous family. My Grandma (aka my favourite person in the world) is Irish so the list of cousins are endless.
8. I’ve been a vegetarian for 13 years, but I’m still a big foodie. I could eat Pizza & Mexican all day every day.
9. When I was younger my dream job was to ‘be Lara Croft’, I thought she was super badass!
10. Alongside blogging I work as a social media manager for a fashion label in London. I run the social medias, create content, manage influencer outreach, image retouching etc etc.